有关于英文诗翻译成中文_名人作品_好文学网

英语诗歌是英语语言的精华。它以凝练的文字传递时间与空间、物质与精神、理智与情感。小编精心收集了有关于英文诗翻译成中文,供大家欣赏学习!

有关于英文诗翻译成中文篇1

When You are Old 当你年老时

William Butler Yeats

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

当你年老鬓白,昏沉欲睡,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

坐在炉边打盹,取下这本诗集,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

缓缓读起,梦忆你过去可人的双眸,

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

那脉脉秋水,她们曾经是多么的深情和曼美;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人曾爱过和你美好时光的愉悦,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

多少人又曾或真或假倾慕你的容颜,

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

但唯有一个人爱你圣洁高雅的心灵,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

爱你那铅华洗尽,年老色衰的憔悴;

And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how
love fled,

你在炽红壁炉前低头沉吟, 喃喃细语,默念曾经消逝的爱情,

And paced upon the mountains overhead,

而它们却早已步入连绵峰谷山峦,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

如同爱你的他,将脸庞藏于那漫天繁星。

有关于英文诗翻译成中文篇2

Walk with Me in Moonlight

Leon Knight

里昂•耐特

Come, walk with me In moonlight

来吧,与我漫步 在月光中。

We’ll rejoice the close of day.

让我们共享这朦胧月色。

Talk with me As moonlight sparkles dreams Before our way.

当月光在前面的路上 闪烁着梦想, 让我们把柔肠细述。

Draw closer in the moonlight,

Feel warmth within my arms?

你可曾感受到我臂间的暖意?

Drink deep the cup of moonlight;

Drink deep the magic charms.

We’ll learn poetry

我们要在月色中 体味诗意

By moonlight (Hold back the falling moon).

We’ll drink every drop Of moonlight,

我们要饮尽每一滴 月色,

Knowing the sun Shall rise Too soon.

因为太阳 就要 升起。

有关于英文诗翻译成中文篇3

I Am Willing That It Is a Torrent

裴多菲•山陀尔

Petofi Sandor

I am willing that it is a torrent

the river in the mountain

在崎岖不平的山涧上奔涌过岩石。

pass the rock on the rugged mountain path

只愿我的爱人是一尾小小的游鱼

Only my spouse It is a small fish,

swim happily in my spray.

我愿是一片荒野之林,

I willing neglect woods

two sides in river

to a burst of blast,

Fight bravely

Only my spouse

是一只小小的雀儿,筑巢于我繁茂的枝叶间。

It is a bird Dense in mine Make the nest among the branch Pipe.

I am willing that it is the ruins,

栖身与高峻的山与岩上,

on high and steep mountain and rock,

葬身于寂静也并不使我消沉。

this ruin mourned in silence does not make me dejected,

只愿我的爱人 是青蓝的常春藤,

Only my spouse It is the blue and green blue and green Chinese ivy,

缠绕我无望孤寂的身躯,

along my bleak and desolate volume,

依着彼此的亲密蔓延而上。

climb up by holding on to and rise on intimate terms with each otherly.

我愿是一间茅草屋棚,

I am willing that it is the thatched cottage,

in the deep mountain valley bottom,

茅草的屋顶经历风暴的审判与终极的苦难,

endure the strike of the trials and hardship to the fullest extent on
the top of the thatched cottage,

只愿我的爱人是我灶膛里一跃活泼的火苗

Only my spouse It is the lovely flame, in my stove,

缓缓闪烁着快乐的光芒。

flash slowly happily .

I am willing that it is a cloud,

it is the grey breaking the flag,

懒散的飘荡已然感受不到辽远的天空。

swing too lazy to feel like floating in the vast sky ,

只愿我的爱人是珊瑚般的夕阳,

Only my spouse Coral’s the setting sun,

凑近我苍白的面孔,赐予我无尽的光芒。

draw near me pale face and show bright-colored brilliance.

看了“有关于英文诗翻译成中文”的人还看了:

1.关于英文诗翻译成中文

2.关于中文诗句翻译成英语

3.英文诗翻译成中文精选

4.关于中文诗歌翻译成英文

5.着名英文诗带中文翻译精选

Leave a Comment.